Atlas Copco (Rock Hill, SC) launched the E-Pumps, a new range of electric self-priming dewatering pumps for a wide variety of applications.
This solution is suited for:
- Sewage bypass
- Dewatering in mining
- Urban construction projects with access to a power source
E-Pump features include:
- Manage demanding flows and large solids with reduced CO2 footprint and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- PAC High Head and High Flow models
- Plug-and-Pump solution
- Reduced energy consumption and noise generation under normal operating conditions
- Extended pump life
- Ease of access to the key elements of the pump with the patented hinge door access to the pump internals
- Does not need oil changes or shutdowns for engine services
As many as 12 open set units can fit into a 48-foot flatbed truck.