The new PosiTector BHI Barcol Hardness Impressor conforms to ASTM B648/D2583, DIN EN 59 and AS/NZS 3572.22. This unit measures the hardness of soft metals such as aluminum, aluminum alloys, copper, brass, and other materials such as harder plastics, and fiber-reinforced plastic.
• Easy-to-read digital display
• Comparable to 934-1 Barcol Hardness Tester
• Lightweight, portable device can be used in any orientation
• PosiTector interchangeable platform - attach any PosiTector probe to a single gage body
• USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone software
• User-adjustable measurement time with onscreen countdown
• Includes spare, field replaceable indentor with replacement tool
• Reset feature instantly restores factory settings
Durable, Accurate, Versatile
The BHI Tester is solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant; basically weatherproof. Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip and hard-shell carrying case included. Two-year warranty on gage body and probe. A Long Form Certificate of Calibration is included. Hi-Res mode increases displayed resolution for use on applications that require a greater precision. The PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector BHI, SHD, 6000, 200, DPM, IRT, RTR, SPG, SST, and UTG probes – easily converting from a hardness tester to a coating thickness gage, dew point meter, infrared thermometer, surface profile gage, soluble salt tester, or ultrasonic wall thickness gage.