Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Solutions
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Solutions (WMFTS) (Devens, MA) announced the Qdos 60 PU peristaltic pump.
The Qdos 60 PU features:
- Precise and repeatable flows for many hard to handle fluids, including viscous flows and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Linear flow rates of up to 60 l/h
- Pressures of up to 5 bar
- Compatibility for complex polymers such as polyacrylamide (PAM) and other flocculants and coagulants
- Low-shear, gentle pumping to protect polymer chains and maintain product integrity
- Aliphatic hydrocarbon-resistant tubing material
The only part of the pump that ever requires replacing is the patented ReNu pumphead. The ReNu pumphead offers repeatable, accurate flow rates, and lasts longer for tough applications in the field. It takes less than a minute to replace the ReNu pumphead.
WMFTS expects market scope to grow significantly, particularly with the pump’s integral leak detection and chemical containment capability, which reduces operators' exposure to chemicals during maintenance.