KROHNE, Inc. (Beverly, MA) showcased process instrumentation for the oil and gas industry at the American School of Gas Measurement Technology (ASGMT), September 19-22, 2022, at the Marriott Westchase Hotel in Houston, Texas.
Featured KROHNE equipment included:
- ALTOSONIC V12 ultrasonic flowmeter for Gas Custody Transfer measurement ideal for custody transfer applications.
- OPTIMASS 6400 twin bent tube Coriolis mass flowmeter ideal for process industries and specialist applications like LNG, CNG or supercritical gases in terminal or storage/bunkering, along with custody transfer applications.
The ALTOSONIC V12 features include:
- 12 measuring chords, two of which are solely dedicated to diagnostic functions.
- Positioning of the chords in five horizontal parallel planes to compensate for swirl and provides reliable measurements.
- Diagnostics that can reliably assess deposits, contamination or changes in wall roughness.
The OPTIMASS 6400 features:
- Entrained Gas Management (EGM)
- Approval for custody transfers of both liquids and gases
KROHNE also displayed and demoed:
- Pipeline Leak Detection Software Solutions PipePatrol
- KROHNE Next Generation Flow Computer Summit 8800