SMGlobal (Apex, NC) announced its FastMaint CMMS software v.13, a computerized maintenance management software program for equipment and facilities maintenance.
FastMaint CMMS lets maintenance managers schedule both preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance work, send work orders to the maintenance staff on their mobile phones, receive feedback from the maintenance workers and track the progress of all outstanding and completed jobs.
It can be used for on-site maintenance or field service management.
- Enterprise asset management features to track equipment and facilities, inventory management and maintain supplier records for ordering spares and equipment
- Automatically schedules maintenance activities based upon dates, meter readings, emergency conditions or any criteria that maintenance planner specifies
- Ability for users to insert pictures and link work orders to outside supporting documents
- TLS 1.2 support for email
- Available in four editions: Standard, Professional, Web and Cloud
The Standard edition is suited for a single user managing the maintenance process.
The Professional and Web editions allow multiple users to use the system at the same time.
Cloud edition is the Web edition hosted by SMGlobal. Unlike the other editions, it does not need to be installed in the customer’s site.
The Web and Cloud editions allow client access using a Desktop, Laptop, Netbook, Tablet or Smart Phone with a HTML 5 compliant browser such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox or Apple Safari.