CAT Footwear has launched its first-ever collaboration shoe with independent shoe brand both. The hybrid boot, the Gao Pioneer, blends workwear tradition with the treads of tomorrow. The new boot combines CAT's classic workwear Colorado upper while amping up the futuristic feel with an armor-like no-sew cage application and robust hardware. An overbuilt rubber toe cap amplifies the CAT workwear heritage, while the upper sits across both’s Gao sole.
Additional features include:
- Nubuck/Full grain leather.
- Layered translucent fine mesh and webbing for breathability.
- A padded collar for comfort.
- A rubber toe cap for protection.
- A cushioned foam footbed.
- A durable and unique marble effect rubber outsole (no two pairs are the same).
- Availability in two colors, honey and black.
For more information, visit https://www.catfootwear.com.