Esco Tool (Holliston, MA) announced the Prepzilla Millhog, an I.D. clamping pipe beveler that features robust construction to bevel highly alloyed materials such as super duplex and P-91 without requiring cutting fluids.
The Prepzilla MILLHOG Pipe Beveling Machine features:
- Proprietary bearings
- Heat-treated hardened clamping
- Blade lock system with cutting blades that transfer heat away from the pipe surface
- Range of 1.575” I.D. to 8.625” O.D. with one mandrel and eight sets of interchangeable clamps
- Equipped with 3-blade holder
- 2 HP pneumatic motor with electric and hydraulic motors
The Prepzilla MILLHOG Pipe Beveling Machine sells for $9,995.00 and is offered for rental.