Pettibone (Baraga, MI) announced the Extendo 944X telehandler, which is powered by a 74-horsepower Cummins QSF 3.8 Tier 4 Final diesel engine that features a DOC muffler and requires no diesel exhaust fluid (DEF). Mounted on a side pod, the engine offers easy service access.
- Curbside visibility and ground clearance of 18 inches
- Maximum lift capacity of 9,000 pounds
- Max forward reach of 30 feet
- Max lift height of 44 feet, 6 inches
- Formed boom plates to offers greater strength and reduced weight
- Minimized boom deflection for better control and accuracy
Boom overlap has been nearly doubled from previous models to provide smoother operation and reduce contact forces on wear pads, thereby extending service life.
The Extendo 944X comes standard with X-Command, a new Pettibone telematics program that offers real-time access to machine data.