PATLITE (Torrance, CA) announces the latest cutting-edge visual and audible solutions, the USB Type-C-powered NE-USB compact beacon and the new line of network signal towers, the NHV Series. Specifically:
- The NE-USB is a multi-colored LED signal beacon powered and controlled by one USB cable for streamlined connectivity that can apply to a wide range of factory applications.
- The NE-USB is available in two distinct models: the NE-SN-USB and the NE-WN-USB.
- The NE-SN-USB model features an option for stationary, magnet and ¼-inch screw mounting, while the NE-WN-USB features an IP65 protection rating and can mount via a pole or wall attachment.
- Both models of the NE-USB come equipped with a milky lens that harmonizes with every environment to suit modern workplaces and facilities. Additionally, the NE-USB comes standard with seven selectable LED colors (red, green, blue, amber, cyan, purple and white) for the most compact and versatile visual signaling around.
- Alternatively, PATLITE’s new NHV network signal tower series offers network peace of mind with four distinct models: the NHV, the NHV-D, the NHV-DP and the NHV-M. Each model of the NHV line comes standard with a myriad of features, including cloud control, audio playback (MP3), TTS (Text to Speech) and more.
- The NHV network signal tower series is ideal for reporting errors in other network devices and systems and can instantly notify statuses with clear and superior light and sound indication.