GREENVILLE, NC — In an age of tight competition and increasingly well-informed customers, lift truck dealers can make an impact with consultative knowledge and outstanding support. Yale Materials Handling Corporation honors dealers who exemplify those qualities with its 24th annual Dealer of Excellence Awards.
“With self-educating customers having access to more equipment information than ever, what they need from a dealer is insight on how lift trucks, power sources, telemetry, financing and service affect their operation,” says Bob Sattler, Vice President of Dealer Business Development. “The Dealer of Excellence Award indicates a dealer experience that goes above and beyond industry demands and customer expectations.”
The Dealer of Excellence Program judges dealers against rigid performance criteria and standards of operation for customer satisfaction, service, rental, training, new unit sales, aftermarket, engineered products and general management. Program requirements evolve with industry demands each year, ensuring recognized dealers are on the leading edge of service, support and sales expertise.
2017 Dealer of Excellence recipients
- Alta Equipment Co. — Michigan
- Gregory Poole Equipment Co. — North Carolina
- Berry Material Handling — Kansas
- HILO Materials Handling — New York
- Black Equipment Co. — Indiana
- MacKinnon Equipment — Texas
- Burns Industrial Equipment — Pennsylvania
- Medley Material Handling Co. — Oklahoma
- Eastern Lift Truck Co. — Baltimore/DC/DE
- NITCO — Boston
- Eastern Lift Truck Co. — Philadelphia/South Jersey
- Riekes Equipment Co. — Nebraska
- Fairchild Equipment — Wisconsin
- Wheeler Material Handling — North Carolina
- Fitzgerald Equipment — Illinois
The Yale Dealer of Excellence Award recipients were honored with a special celebration at Sea Island Resorts in Sea Island, Georgia. They represent high performers from the nation’s largest independent dealer network, offering responsive, local support from over 4,700 service technicians nationwide.