Esco Tool (Holliston, MA) announced the Mini-MILLHOG, an air-powered portable pipe machining tool that is lightweight and easy to handle by one person for preparing a wide range of different size piping systems for welding.
- Portable pneumatic I.D. clamping tube and pipe beveling tool for machining tube and pipe from 1.25” I.D. to 6.625” O.D.
- Self-centering with one mandrel covering majority of range
- Working weight of 27.5 lbs
- Provides smooth chatter-free operation on highly alloyed stainless steel and heavy wall pipe without using cutting fluids
- Capable of producing any angle of prep
- All clamping components, including draw rod heat treated to assure strength required to rigidly secure tool on I.D. of tube or pipe
- Available with electric motor
- Can remove tube weld overlay and membrane cladding in boiler systems
- Sells for $7,495.00
- Available for rent