Kelvion (Herne, Germany) launched K°oolville, a product finder that leads to the right heat exchanger for cooling and heat rejection with just a few clicks.
- Eight buildings with different application focuses: supermarket, distribution center, data centers, fruit and vegetable storage, greenhouses, hotel/gastronomy, renewable energy and food processing
- Users can enter buildings and start their product search
- Platform presents suitable products for each building
- Depending on cold rooms and prevailing ambient temperatures, users select design and desired cooling capacity
- Based on criteria, K°oolville automatically suggests most suitable series
- Available in German and English