KROHNE (Beverly, MA) showcase its PipePatrol Leak Detection Software and comprehensive Health Check pipeline leak detection audit program at the IPC International Pipeline Conference.
- A combination of the Real Time Transient Model (RTTM) and a patented Leak Pattern Recognition module to create an Extended Real Time Transient Model (E-RTTM).
- Multi-method leak detection to enable pipeline management under both steady and transient pipeline conditions.
- Ability to reliably distinguish between real leaks and imbalance deviations caused by linefill changes or separation units.
The PipePatrol Health Check is a comprehensive and customizable audit of the pipeline leak detection techniques and management approaches to check all areas of leak detection on an operator‘s pipeline or pipeline network with the goal of ensuring that all the required areas of leak detection are functioning properly.
The program covers:
- Physical state of the system
- Performance of the system
- Compliance with standards
- Regulations including API, 49 CFR 195, CSA Z662 and TRFL
- Fundamental aspects such as the readiness of an organization to deal with an emergency