NORD DRIVESYSTEMS (Waunakee, WI) engineered drive solutions for abrasive environments and rough operating conditions in the bulk goods and material handling industry.
MAXXDRIVE XD industrial gear units:
- Designed for cranes and hoists
- Center distances increase of 35%, enabling a U-shaped drive arrangement with the cable drum and motor on the same side of the gearbox
- Optimized for downwards forces
- Inspection cover for maintenance
MAXXDRIVE XT industrial gear units:
- For applications with particularly high thermal ratings
- Optimized ribbed housing for greater heat dissipation and airflow
- Effective fan cooling due to an enhanced axial fan and air guide cover design.
- Symmetrical design for mirror image installations where space is limited and can be equipped with a swing base
MAXXDRIVE standard line of industrial gear units:
- For loads with output torques up to 2,495,900 lb-in and power up to 8,075 hp
- Built from high-strength, one-piece UNICASETM housings that enclose all internal components
- Adaptable to accommodate input and output shafts