Mayhew Steel Products, Inc. (Turners Falls, MA) introduced a new line of screwdrivers that are entirely made in the USA. The line, with products sold both individually and in sets, includes over 100 items to fill the needs of the user.
- Ergonomic acetate tri-lobular handles for maximum strength and torque transfer
- Ribbed necks for fingertip control and a non-slip grip
- Durable black oxide finish for corrosion resistance
The Micro Screwdrivers set available within the line feature an ergonomic square handle for a comfortable and secure grip and are comprised of Nylon 6 for high tensile strength and abrasion resistance.
All blades are manufactured using tempered high alloy steel. The custom heat-treat and temper process produces a combination of hardness and ductility to achieve the strength, durability and performance.
Each tip is precision CNC machined to industry specifications with tight tolerances for secure and reliable fastener engagement. They are concentric, true and straight with minimal run-out.
Over 100+ individual SKU’s and multiple sets available including:
- 4 PC Micro Slotted & Phillips Set
- 4 PC Micro Torx Set
- 8 PC Slotted & Phillips
- 6 PC Long Slotted & Phillips
- 7 PC Torx Set
- Torx Tamper Resistant
- Square Recess