CIRCOR International, Inc. (Burlington, MA) announced its Remote Service augmented reality solution. This empowers service engineers and technicians in all industries with the flexibility and creative approach they need to connect with, interact with and support in-field services remotely.
Remote Service features include:
- Ability to directly show which part of a product needs to be disassembled.
- Near real-time reaction time.
- Allowing service engineers and technicians to overcome travel restrictions and limitations.
- Ability to be operated on a mobile device or computer.
- Chat box
Top use cases for CIRCOR’s augmented reality solution for service engineers and technicians include:
- remote service
- factory acceptance tests
- technical conference calls
Troubleshooting can also be stored as a working file. The solution’s history database improves knowledge, solution finding and efficiency. CIRCOR’s Remote Service also works with low bandwidth, allowing for the solution to function with a range of different connectivity levels.