Argolytics LLC recently unveiled their TRENDABLE for Data Collection version 2.0 for quality control and inspection data. Features include:
- A design specifically for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Fully customizable templates allow for collecting measurements, visual defect information, and viewing Pass/Fail situations from any online device.
- Real-time graphs and corrective action prompts allow users to identify trends before an out-of-spec product is made.
- Gauge Tracking allows for keeping track of gauge performance over time. Inspectors indicate which gauge they used during a QC check, and the software automatically associates that gauge with the measurement taken, allowing users know when to re-calibrate.
- Run Charts & One-sided Limits assist with processes that only have an upper or lower threshold. Customizing the graphics displayed helps simplify compliance and provide more control.
- Measurements can be automatically stacked when collected by different team members at different times.