Death By iPhone Electrocution?
Thu, 07/18/2013 - 8:01am
Apple in investigating reports that a woman in China died after being electrocuted by her iPhone. The woman allegedly died after being electrocuted when she answered a call on her iPhone 5 as it was charging. Apple says that it will "fully investigate and cooperate with authorities in this matter."Have any comments or questions about our video editions of IMPO? Or do you have a video you'd like to see featured in one of our deployments? Email me at Rachel.Immel@advantagemedia.com.