Beamex (Marietta, GA) has announced Mid-West Technology Conference: Metrology: 101. The event will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O’Hare Airport on November 15, 2012 from 8:30am to 4:00pm CDT. Experienced engineers, experts, and professionals will articulate the latest and most pertinent information on developing and maintaining efficient, quality calibration procedures. Learn from industry leaders on topics like:
- Executive Forum (earn 3 PDHs)
- Industry Trends: What is going on in the world of metrology?
- Advanced calibration and asset management package
- Technical Forum (earn 3 PDHs)
- Calibrating Fieldbus Instruments
- Case story: ATCO Power - Generating efficient calibration for ATCO Power.
Use the online registration form to register and for more information.