Nercon Eng. & Mfg. (Oshkosh, WI) says it is ramping-up technology to help customers with changeover efficiency. Nercon’s offerings range from low-tech adjustable bracket and rail assemblies to fully automated guide rail systems. Nercon’s conveyor changeover specialists have developed the following programs and events to communicate and educate customers on the company’s conveyor changeover equipment:
- New videos and web pages on conveyor changeover solutions
- A new white paper, “Packaging Line Changeover: Conveyor Technology that Cuts Time”
- An upcoming webinar, “How to Reduce Changeover Time Using Conveyor Technology,” Live on August 9th at 1pm, CST.
- A “Changeover Solutions” display at Pack Expo, Chicago, Oct. 28 – 31, Booth #4028
- An ROI analysis tool that compares purchase cost to changeover man hours
For more information, visit www.nercon.com.