Dorner (Hartland, WI) 2200 and 2300 Series low profile belt conveyors now come with a new modular plastic belt small-pitch option that provides nosebar transfers as tight as 0.31-inches. The tight nosebar transfers makes this offering an ideal solution for infeed and outfeed to machinery, as well as unit handling within the machine. Features and benefits of the new modular plastic belt small-pitch option include:
- Sprocket driven belt and side guides for worry-free belt tracking
- Aluminum die cast head plates eliminate painted surfaces
- Belt loads up to 150 pounds
- Belt speeds up to 250 feet per minute
- Belt widths: 4, 8, 12, and 24 inches
- Conveyor lengths between 18 inches and 30 feet
For more information on Dorner’s new a new modular plastic belt small-pitch option for 2200 and 2300 Series conveyors, visit www.dornerconveyors.com.