Balluff (Florence, KY) has announced GlobalPower, an expansion of their Global line of products to include 24 VDC power supplies. The Global Line from Balluff is an offering of economically priced general-purpose sensors and accessories for industrial automation. GlobalPower supplies are designed to meet the needs of automation control suites. The eleven model line includes a range of 24 VDC models with single and three phase inputs. Features of Balluff GlobalPower supplies include:
- Built-in advanced overload and overvoltage protection.
- Load regulation to +/- 1 percent.
- Adjustable voltage outputs.
- All models are din rail mountable.
- Mean time between failure for all units is over 210,000 hours/24 years while operating at published specifications.
See more at www.balluff.com/powersupplies.