The Ultimate In Accuracy
Ludeca (Doral, FL) has developed INCLINEO, a level/plumbness measurement system utilizing high-precision inclinometer technology with a resolution of 0.0003 degrees. The product can measure relative or absolute angularity, flatness, levelness, or parallelism or surface — its flexibility makes it possible to check the geometry of CNC machines in addition to the plumbness of hydro turbines. Ludeca claims the product has uses in a variety of applications, including:
- Baseplate/foundation flatness and levelness.
- Perpendicularity/parallelism of machine tool components.
- Wind turbine tower flatness and levelness.
- Straightness and bending curves of long shafts in marine propulsion systems.
- Vertical hydro turbine plumbness, straightness and "dog leg" measurements.
For more information on Ludeca or the INCLINEO, visit their website: www.ludeca.com.