Transfer Pump Provides Way To Maintain-In-Place
Springfield, OH -- The EZstrip Transfer Pump provides a quick and easy way to disassemble, de-rag, and maintain a PC pump in place, reducing maintenance time by more than 93 percent for significant cost savings. Distinguished by a patented split coupling, EZstrip Transfer Pump offers direct access to the wear parts and rotating assemblies without affecting the operational parameters.
Features & Benefits
- Full drive train including rotor, stator, shaft, rod and seal can be removed in minutes with no electrical disconnection required
- Pre-assembled drive train available with a 2-year warranty to allow a faster reassembly time
- Suction and discharge ports remain connected to the pipe work eliminating dismantling lengths
- Operational parameters are unaffected since design has no effect on flow and pressure
- Low running speeds reduce wear for a longer working pump life; ideal for abrasive applications
- Minimize spares consumption due to easy de-rag and less dry run occurrences
- Pump requires only a wrench and an allen key to maintain
- Available in cast iron or stainless steel with a choice of rotor and stator materials to suit individual applications
Please visit www.moyno.com for more information.