KNIPEX Tools Offers Electrical Installation Pliers
Arlington Heights, IL – The electrical installation pliers from KNIPEX Tools LP performs six tasks in one 8-inch hand tool: cutting, stripping, crimping, gripping, bending and deburring. The installation pliers are fully loaded with the basic functions of five other tools that are essential for electrical installation including side-cutting pliers, long-nose pliers, wire strippers, crimping pliers and cable shears. This pliers, along with a diagonal cutter, are the only tools needed for electrical installation.The electrical installation pliers feature:
- Induction-hardened cutting edges for cutting copper and aluminum wire up to 9/16-inch stranded or 5/32-inch solid.
- Stripping holes for 12 and 14 American wire gauges.
- Crimp die for 12 to 20 American wire gauges.
- Serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for flat and round material.
- Smooth surface near the tips for a non-damaging grip when bending wire loops.
- Clear-cut outside edges for reaming conduit or pipe and for deburring feed-through holes.
For more information, please visit www.knipex-tools.com.