HVAC/R Machine Retrofit Solution
RALEIGH, NC – Schneider Electric announced the new HVAC/R Machine Retrofit solution, Condenser Fan Pak, designed to improve both new and existing air conditioning and refrigeration equipment used in the food and beverage, educational, government, hospital, industrial and retail sectors. This packaged solution includes Floating High Pressure (FHP) control and Variable Speed Drive (VSD) fan operation for multi-fan, air-cooled chillers and condensers helping reduce the energy consumption of HVAC/R machines by up to 25 percent.
The Condenser Fan Pak extends the life of HVAC/R machines at a fraction of the cost of a complete equipment replacement, achieving a 100 percent return-on-investment in less than three years. It also decreases wear and tear on fan motors and air conditioning and refrigeration compressors. The packaged solution is shipped preprogrammed, wired, fully tested and ready to optimize the air-cooled chiller or condenser operations.
Additional features for the Condenser Fan Pak include:
- Easy installation and maintenance with simple bolt-on panel installation
- An intuitive selection tool
- Easy “Plug and Play” commissioning and start-up
- Menu-driven operator interface powered by Magelis HMI STU
- Integration with nearly all air-cooled chillers
- Built to UL 508A standard
- Available in 230V and 460V
- Optional BAS connectivity via BACnet and Modbus
In addition to the Condenser Fan Pak, Schneider Electric is also developing retrofit paks for the following HVAC/R applications:
- Industrial/commercial refrigeration systems
- Cooling towers
- Air Handling Units
- Packaged Roof Top Units
- Water Cooled Chillers
This product is now available directly through Schneider Electric. For more information about the Schneider Electric Condenser Fan Pak, please visit www.schneider-electic.com/us or call 888-778-2733.