Bentley Announces Two New Software Products
LONDON – Bentley Systems, Incorporated announced two new commercial products. SELECT Open Access enables greater project agility through unrestricted access to Bentley’s portfolio of information modeling applications. Bentley’s new MANAGEservices offering facilitates the provisioning, rapid deployment, and operation of Bentley’s ProjectWise collaboration services and AssetWise asset information management services in a hybrid cloud services environment.
SELECT Open Access
SELECT Open Access is a no-cost opt-in program for existing SELECT subscribers providing:
- access to any Bentley information modeling application at any time, by any user,
- quarterly term licenses, availed automatically for usage exceeding subscribers’ perpetual license pools, and
- Bentley LEARNservices for such incremental usage, to speed proficiency for new users.
MANAGEservices extends Bentley’s “cloud services” reach more comprehensively with customizable service level agreements and innovative, budget-friendly, and predictable commercial models. To enable “instant-on” provisioning of its industrial-strength work-sharing environment, Bentley is now making available:
- ProjectWise MANAGEservices Essentials Template for projects of up to 25 users,
- ProjectWise MANAGEservices Enterprise Template for design collaboration and work-share for up to 1,000 users with per user pricing.
In addition, for AEC firms and infrastructure owner-operators wishing to consider the advantages of “virtualizing” the administration, provisioning, versioning, and technical support of their Bentley software in project and asset IT environments, Bentley MANAGEservices can offer bespoke service level agreements.