Powered Roller Conveyors
Intelligrated® (Cincinnati, OH) has announced the release of new zone control upgrade features to the Intelligrated Accuglide™ and IntelliQ® powered roller accumulation case conveyors. The Accuglide chain-driven conveyor and IntelliQ belt-driven conveyor provide quiet, positive transportation and true zero-pressure accumulation for rapid, virtually damage-free handling of a broad range of products. Zone control upgrades include:
- Enhanced sleep mode to reduce noise, energy usage, and equipment wear
- Jam detection logic to identify flow interruptions and command zone shutdowns
- Photo-eye visibility to eliminate cost of additional system-level eyes
- Visible status lights, device and system-level diagnostics to streamline maintenance
- On-board independent logic controller stores commands to reduce programming requirements and central computer communication
Visit www.intelligrated.com to learn more.