Jenny Products, Inc. (Somerset, PA) offers a line of electric two-stage, vertical-tank stationary air compressors. According to the company, the two-stage models provide 175 psi and displace between 9.1 and 43.6 cfm. Each of the line’s 16 models encompass a smaller footprint than their horizontal-tank counterpart. Other features include:
- A heavy-duty, two-stage cast-iron pump and powder-coated, ASME certified tank.
- A large flywheel, providing for extra-cooling and easier startup.
- Special unloading valves, to further assist the motor in starting.
- A directional air shroud, which helps reduce pump temperatures, and a thermal-overload protection feature, preventing the motor from drawing too much current and overheating.
- Standard manual tank drains, a tank gauge, a large canister intake filter with replaceable filter elements and a pressure-relief safety valve.
Visit www.jennyproductsinc.com to learn more.