Gauge Your Pressure Valves
The new compact gauge valve from Swagelok (Solon, OH) is designed to provide quick andconvenient access for isolating and venting pressure gauges. The gauges can be positioned with tube adapter ends, eliminating threaded connections and leak points. Additional features of the gauge valve include:
- A smaller, lightweight footprint that reduces the need for supports, along with a streamlined body that incorporates a purge valve for easy bleeding of trapped fluid pressure.
- Availability in either ½” or 12mm Swagelok tube fitting end connections.
- A construction from 316 stainless steel.
- An operational temperature range up to 450°F, depending on stem and packing.
- A maximum pressure of 4,000 psig (275 bar).
Head on over to www.swagelok.com to get more information on the gauge valve.