It Goes Where You Can't
Lenox Instrument Company (Trevose, PA) has developed the water-cooled Portable FireSight Diagnostic System. The new FireSight was designed to view and record real-time color video images of combustion and other high-temperature processes in furnaces, kilns, and incinerators. Additional features include:
- A entirely enclosed construction with air purge filtration, power systems, and 8-inch CCD color monitor packaged in a durable case.
- Available 24” or 36” lens configurations, with custom options up to 120”.
- Direct or right-angle view configurations.
- The capability to operate trouble-free in temperatures up to 3,800°F.
- A light volume control, which allows the operator to eliminate light bloom and provide clear high-resolution images.
Get a clearer picture of the FireSight online at www.lenoxinst.com.