Go Tubeless For Reliability
The new NF600 self-priming diaphragm pump from KNF (Trenton, NJ) has been designed for dosing or transferring liquids and incorporates a four-diaphragm technology to promote smoother and continuous flow, quiet-running performance, and maximized efficiency, according to the company. Additional features include:
- A compact size, as small as 135 x 111 x 105mm.
- A nominal flow rate of 6 l/min, suction height of 8.8 in. Hg, and pressure up to 15 psig.
- Three available motor types: AC, brush-commutated DC, or brushless DC.
- A tubeless design to eliminate pump failure due to tubing fatigue or rupture.
- A corrosion-resistant PP/PVDF/FFPM/PTFE envelope that can handle acids, caustics, and other harsh materials.
Read more about the NF600 at www.knfOEM.com.