Get A Networkout
Opto 22 (Temecula, CA) has partnered with N-TRON Corporation to sell the company’s line of industrial Ethernet switches and wireless access points. The N-TRON switches can operate in temperatures from -40 to 85°C, in addition to increased shock and vibration resistance. Additional features include:
- A two million hour mean runtime between failures, according to the company.
- Voltage ranges from 10 VDC to 49 VDC.
- An IGMP snooping implementation that provides multicast message management by filtering and forwarding network traffic among devices automatically.
- No required IP addresses, which helps prevent hacking.
- Wireless models compliant with 802.11a/b/g and full WPA (TKIP) and WPA2 (802.11i/AES) security features.
For more information, visit www.n-tron.com.