Farr Air Pollution Control (APC, Jonesboro, AR) introduces an updated portable dust and fume collector that combines three-stage filtration with versatility. The Zephyr® III collector comes with a choice of three main filters, and is ideal for welding fumes, grinding dusts, or soldering fumes. Additional features include:
- Large wheels and brakes for easy movement and positioning.
- A three-stage filtration process: a metal filter that functions as a spark trap, a main filter for particle removal, and a carbon filter for odors and gases.
- A new quick-clamp system for reliable cartridge sealing and ease of removal.
- An airflow capacity of 700 cfm at the capture hood (1,250 cfm free air).
- A durable powder-coated surface finish, inside and out.
For more information on the Zephyr III, visit Farr online at www.farrapc.com.