Biddeford, ME - STABILgripperss is a new and innovative non-slip footwear product. The product employs a proprietary tread and sole compound that, when combined, provides one of the best non-slip applications on the market, says the company. STABILgrippers are ideal for a variety of indoor environments where water and grease increase the risk of slips and falls from restaurants to breweries and dairies.
STABILgrippers are securely affixed to the bottom of the users footwear through a lightweight Thermal Plastic Elastomer which has great strength, stretch and memory. STABILgrippers can be pulled on or off any shoe making it the ideal cost effective alternative to a full shoe non-slip product. Features include:
- Proprietary sole compound and tread pattern dramatically enhances traction in slick or wet environments.
- Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) tension fit uppers offer easy on & off for a full range of shoe or boot sizes and styles.
- TPE keeps Stabilgrippers snug on your feet while added sole padding delivers greater comfort & reducing leg fatigue.
- Laboratory and field tests reveal superior performance on a wide range of flooring conditions.
- Transferrable amongst staff for great value in anti-slip footwear.