Portland, OR -- Steel, toughness and a willingness to tackle a hard day's work. What describes the city of Pittsburgh is also fitting of the KEEN Footwear work boot of the same name. Proven performance powers you through your shift. Weatherproof, with torsional support, steel toes and an outsole that holds firm, the KEEN Utility Pittsburgh Boot is worthy of this manufacturing city's name. More than just footwear, this is a tool to get the job done right. With a long list of technology and features, this boot fends off fatigue and preserves your energy so you've got something left in the tank even after your shift is through.
Protecting toes one shoe at a time. Features include:
- KEEN Key-Tech full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards