The new and expanded ATI Stellram (Pittsburgh,PA) Milling Catalog includes the latest product offerings as well as comprehensive cutting conditions data to maximize cutting tool performance, says the company. This catalog features:
- A complete range of PVD and CVD “First Choice” grades, including patented X grade technology.
- Insert geometries that also offer a “First Choice” range from roughing to finishing to meet the increasing demands for greater chip control.
- A comprehensive range of milling products for facing, slotting, contouring, profiling, ramping, pocketing, helical Interpolation, plunging, and chamfering applications.
- A solid carbide end mill program featuring XE, XER and RSM technologies designed for machining high performance metals.
- Three-dimensional, photo-realistic CAD images for consistent presentation of engineered features.
To order copies of the new ATI Stellram Milling Catalog please contact 800-358-3500
and ask for literature order number 500CATUSA.V1 or visit www.ATImetals.com.