Death By iPhone Electrocution?
Apple in investigating reports that a woman in China died after being electrocuted by her iPhone. The woman allegedly died after being electrocuted when she answered a call on her iPhone 5 as it was charging. Apple says that it will "fully investigate and cooperate with authorities in this matter."
Have any comments or questions about our video editions of IMPO? Or do you have a video you'd like to see featured in one of our deployments? Email me at Rachel.Immel@advantagemedia.com .