Sealed Linear Encoders
The new absolute LC 115 and LC 415 sealed linear encoders from HEIDENHAIN (Schaumburg, IL) are now available for use on machines with measuring lengths up to 4,240 millimeters. Features include:
- Double sealing lips on the LC 115 version to protect against contamination.
- Extrusions that ensure high-vibration resistance.
- A safety-related purely-serial Endat 2.2 (up to 16 MHz) encoder version.
- A functional-safety encoder versions, available for the EnDat 2.2 interface and in the near future DRIVE-CLiQ interface.
- A resolution with an accuracy grade of 3 µm was increased from 5 nm to 1 nm, compared to past LC xx3 series.
For more information visit www.heidenhain.us .