Full Range Control
Mokon (Buffalo, NY) introduces a Full Range process temperature control system, which offers a combination heating/chilling system in one package. According to the company, the system integrates a Mokon circulating water system with an Iceman chiller to provide heating and chilling from a single, compact, self-supporting unit for optimal performance. Features include:
- Stainless steel centrifugal pumps.
- A highly efficient brazed plate evaporator.
- Insulated nonferrous plumbing and components.
- A microprocessor-based controller with LED readout.
- A NEMA-rated electrical enclosure with safety disconnect switch
- A heater canister with stainless steel diverter.
- Availability in heating capacities up to 96 kW, pumping capacities up to 120 gpm, chilling capacity from 2 to 40 tons, and a temperature range of 20 to 300 degrees F.
Check out www.mokon.com  for more information.