Eyewear For Manufacturing's Many Faces
Uvex (Smithfield, RI) has launched the Specifix collection of protective eyewear. The collection includes three new styles (VersaPro, PrecisionPro, and ExtremePro), all of which are designed to meet the needs of workers in various industrial facilities. The eyewear comes with Uvex’s Supra-Dura anti-scratch coating. Features of the specific styles include:
- A lightweight design for assembly line work, machine operation, and other light manufacturing tasks.
- Extended-wear comfort features that helps workers keep their safety eyewear on longer.
- A frameless design for jobs where seeing every detail is critical, such as quality control, fine maintenance, or cleanrooms.
- Task-specific lens tints that optimize lighting situations.
- A durable construction that stands up to extreme environments, such as foundries, machining, and metalworking.
- A MoistureWick brow accessory that absorbs and wicks away perspiration to keep lenses clear.
Visit www.uvexspecifix.com  to get more information on the eyewear line.