5-In-1 Industrial Marking
The EasyMark 5-in-1 Tooling Kit from Mate Precision Tooling (Anoka, MN) is a thick turret application tooling system for machines with a bottom stroke forming feature. The system can be set up to automatically perform any of the following five marking applications:
- Write numbers, dates, and other important information — no penetration or metal removal is involved.
- Etch a sheet metal surface with permanent marking information using one of two (120° and 150°) supplied diamond inserts.
- Cut or scribe protective film on sheet metal surfaces using a supplied brass insert to expose localized areas.
- Create cone-shaped indentations on the part surface.
- Perform high-speed dot matrix marking with a supplied carbide insert.
See the EasyMark at www.mate.com .