Sussex, WI - Answering the demand for a cost-effective and energy-efficient dock door for use in Vertical Storing Dock Leveler applications, TKO created the VertiCool door. More effective than a standard sectional door and less expensive than a Vertical Rise Freezer Door, the VertiCool provides superior energy efficiency at a lower cost of ownership, says the company. Benefits of the door include:
- 4” thick closed cell XEPS foam panel provides R-23 for superior thermal protection
- 48” high panels reduce the number of panel joints by 50% in comparison to industry-standard 24” high panels. Fewer panel joints ensure a better sealing door
- Dual compression side seals are mounted to door panel and removed from impact zone when door is open, preventing seals from sustaining damage
- Patent-pending, heavy-duty full opening height polymer thermal break track with 14 gauge galvanized steel guides
- Polymer track wrapped with energy reflective foil fabric
- Interior and Exterior panel skins to be constructed of .030” aluminum with an enamel finish
- Dual overlapping header seal
- Dual compression loop bottom seals
- Unique heavy-duty fixed plunger reduces door maintenance
- Available Wind Load option
For more information, please visit www.tkodoors.com .
The VertiCool provides superior energy efficiency at a lower cost of ownership, says the company.