Small In Size, Big In Features
The Power Probe  Micro Torch is small in size, but offers many features and ease of use. According to the company, features of the torch include:
- 120W 580 BTU.
- Maximum temp of 2500°F (when used as a torch) and 950°F (when used for soldering).
- Stubborn fasteners, plastic forming, and a cutting tool.
- Light brazing (Radiator repair, small pipe fittings, etc.)
The Power Probe Soldering Kit is portable and offers:
- Easy start electronic ignition.
- Ability to convert to a torch in seconds.
- Butane-powered so no cords or batteries necessary.
- Adjustable temperature control.
- Multiple tips for shrink wrapping, hot-air injection, cutting and soldering.
- Ability to refill in seconds.
- A case with organizer included.