Rotary Screw Technology
Sullair Corporation  offers its new ShopTek™ lubricated rotary screw air compressor. According to the company, these compressors combine Sullair's proven rotary screw technology in a compact belt-drive package which establishes new standards for continuous-duty compressors to meet the needs of small horsepower markets. The compressors are available in eight models ranging from 5 to 20 horsepower, with capacities from 17 to 78 acfm, and pressures from 125 to 175 PSIG. Other features include:
- An optional Performance Air System that includes a Sullair dryer and Sullair filter, as well as an 80 or 120 gallon storage tank.
- Simple installation, with a small footprint for better utilization of floor space.
- A durable enclosure that reduces sound levels as low as 66 dBA and is easily removed for routine maintenance procedures.
- A conveniently located control panel, providing access to an integrated full voltage starter.
- An advanced ST Controller, which helps match output to demand and monitors status of key operating parameters.